People Thought This 22-year-old Is Dating A Young Girl But The Reality Is A Sweet Heart Attack



Ever seemed at someone and believed, "They don't look their age." Well, Liu Yelin is here to get rid of any understanding you had of how old someone might look.

This China mom, who hardly ever would wear any cosmetics is often wrong as her 22-year-old son's sweetheart (awkward, right?). "People are often stunned to discover that I'm almost 50," Liu Yelin (49) informed Email On the internet. "Whenever I went purchasing and informed individuals my actual age, I often got mobbed by unknown people who wished to discover my tricks."
Since all of you at home can't ask her personally, we have Public Media™. When requested,"I diving in the pond and do body building every day," she said. "My preferred factor is diving outside during the cold months season months." So now you all know how to look like 25 for all of your lifestyle, work out each day, daily for three decades or more (maybe set a compact objective than exercising the next 30 years).

Can't blame all those who thought that she is dating the son

Your best years are yet to come, kids (that's her 20s).




I would need passport confirmation of her age too, if her skin looks like that.

Liu has around 75k followers on a Chinese social media.


For good reason!


She has also swum across the Yangtse River in China and the Han River in South Korea.



And from the shores of Penang, Malaysia to the Strait of Malacca.

That is 7.45 miles in just 4 hours!


Her motto in life is "If you think you look rough, that's because you haven't sweated enough."



The only sweat we break is the sweat when we eat something too spicy.

Time to find those sports shoes, I guess!





Share:

0 comments